Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Here it is. The blog I've been wanting to start for YEARS! So many people have begged me to blog. And my mind is full of things daily I really want to write down. This blog will give you a glimpse into my life. It's full of children, foster care, healthy eating, homeschooling, my faith, historic home renovation, and my thoughts on life with the grace of the Lord. Because frankly....how can we live without His grace every.single.day?!


My days are filled with little people with lots of needs, boo-boo's to kiss, diapers to change, books to be read, meals to make, laughter, meals to be made, faith to be shared, meals to be made, silliness and thoughts to listen to....


I love to research healthy eating, homeschooling, and orphan care. I pray my blog creates a document of memories for my children, and some encouragement for those who read. And mostly...glorifies God. 


Why I need grace.....

Haley


3 comments:

  1. Love you Haley! This is a great blog you have started. Thank you for sharing. Kimmy McLain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! I'm excited to share more of my life with everyone! :)

      Delete
  2. I came across your picture here: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WUBsbARCKIM/Uxta2V5tBtI/AAAAAAAAAE4/sJoDQBbDkvI/s1600/IMG_1810.JPG while searching Google for some bible verses to print for my grandmother. I burst into tears immediately. It's such a precious, beautiful, and heartbreaking picture and story. I read the words above and beneath it on your blog. And also about you having a miscarriage. Mine was in 2014 (twin babies) that I didn't know were a multiple pregnancy until I lost them. I still have them and cannot bury them. My husband and I already lost them once and cherish so much that they were formed. We are Christians and know they're in heaven. I haven't stopped hurting in my heart and never will until the day I can see them alive and happy in heaven. Thank you again for your picture. Sometimes I just have all these feelings and tears that need to come out when thinking about the babies I lost.

    ReplyDelete